Narwastu Guest House - Jakarta - Indonesia
Guest House Regulations
- You are welcome to check in after 14.00 am and check out until 12.00 am.
- Working time of reception: 08:00 – 18:00
- Breakfast time: 07:00 – 10:00
- Nightly peace: 22:00 – 07:00
- All guests who stay at our guest house must present their identity card.
- Narwastu Guest House requires full payments in advance for each booking to cover the full amount of your expected stay. Non refundable and no cancellation. Bookings are considered firm once we have received relevant full non refundable payment.
- If guests have to check-out earlier than the booking duration , the days not spent are not refunded.
- While you are absent please leave the room key at the reception desk.
- At the entrance of the guesthouse please identify yourself to the reception staff or guard with your guest house card.
- The rooms can not be used by more persons than original booked, if more persons are admitted they will be charged accordingly.
- Unmarried guests of the opposite sex are prohibited to stay in the same bedroom.
- Guests are not allowed to accommodate overnight visitors that are not registered as paying guests of the guest house
- It is forbidden to let rooms to other persons, even though the staying period, for which payment has been regulated, has not finished.
- The living room, dining room, terraces are available for receiving visitors. Guests may NOT receive visitors in his/her room without the consent of the guest house management.
- Gambling, prostitution, usage of drugs and other activities that are in violation of government regulations is prohibited
- Alcohol consumption in the guest house is prohibited
- Smoking is prohibited in the rooms and all public spaces of the guest house, except at terraces and gardens.
- Eating and drinking are only allowed in the dining room and terraces.
- House pets are not allowed
- Please honor other guests of guest house as you would want them to honor you.
- Guests are obliged to keep silence between 22.00 and 07.00
- Please do not damage or remove any property of guest house. Do not change any room setting-up. In case of intentionally damage or removal you will be subject to claims.
- For safety reasons, the use of heaters and cooking appliances in guest house rooms is prohibited.
- For the children’s safety, children under 12 years must at all times be accompanied by an adult
- The guest house is not liable for any loss or damage of valuables or other belonging of the guests.
- Ignoring the above mentioned issues may result in the guest house Management’s decision that the guest must leave the property without any refund.
© 2011 - Narwastu Guest House